Table of Contents
Your home’s main water line is very important because it supplies water to your home. Typically, it connects to your city’s water company or to your well. Then, the pipe pushes water through your lines when you turn on your faucet or flush your toilet. If something goes wrong, you may experience an underground water leak. You may not realize that you have a problem until you check your water bill. Underground water leaks can be caused by several issues.
- Aged pipes
- Movement of the ground
- Excess water pressure
- Buildup of minerals
- Tree roots damaging the pipes
If your water has changed colors or the water pressure has dropped, you might have an underground water leak. Don’t delay calling us because your water bill is going to climb significantly. We can help find the source of the leak and fix it without overcharging.
We Can Repair Your Main Water Line
Our company has helped many customers deal with main water line leaks. We understand how important it is to address this problem swiftly. Depending on the severity of the problem, we may need to run a new water line. Alternatively, we may only need to replace a small section of pipe. Regardless, we’ll find the source of the leak and deal with it promptly.
Reason To Call Us
- Our technicians are professional and arrive in uniform. You don’t need to worry about a stranger trying to sneak into your residence. You’ll know the technician is working for us based on their clothing and the van they’re driving.
- We only hire the best technicians in New York City. Rest assured knowing that they’re skilled enough to resolve your problem in a hurry.
- Our service is convenient and free of headaches. All you have to do is call our office and explain the problem. We’ll take care of everything else.
- When possible, we’re going to use eco-friendly solutions. We try to avoid using paper and never use dangerous chemicals that could harm the environment.
We understand that you want to resolve this problem quickly so you can forget about it. We want to help you do just that. Once you’ve called our New York City office, it is only a matter of time before your main water line is fixed. We are transparent so we’re not going to lie about prices or time frames. When you’re ready to fix the leak, call our office to speak to one of our representatives.