New York City residents must be aware of the potential plumbing issues they may encounter at any point. Even if you’ve replaced a pipe recently, there is a risk that it’ll begin leaking the next day. Unfortunately, it is sometimes difficult to identify the source of the leak because it could be hidden behind your walls or it might be an underground leak.
If you suspect that you have a water leak somewhere, call our New York City office immediately. You can’t waste time because your water bill is going to increase swiftly. With our assistance, you’ll be able to find and repair the leak efficiently to keep your bill to a minimum.
Signs You Have A Leak
You can never tell when you’re going to encounter a leaky pipe. In many cases, it’ll happen out of the blue without any warning. To prepare for such problems, you need to learn how to identify a problem. Learn more about the signs of a leaky pipe so you can call us as soon as you suspect that you have a problem. If you notice any of the following, get in touch immediately.
- Listen carefully for dripping noises in your home. Turn off your television and radio. See if you can hear a dripping noise because it could be a sign of a leak.
- Check for puddles around your home. Water may puddle in your bathtub, in your sick, or under your counter. A puddle is a sure sign that water is leaking somewhere.
- Have you found rust around the drains of your tub or sink? Rust could be a sign of a leak, but it likely means that your pipe should be replaced.
- Some people don’t realize they have a water leak until they check their water bill. If your bill has increased when you haven’t used more water, you probably have a leak. Call us to get it fixed.
- The smell of your home can help determine whether you have a leak. In particular, you have to pay close attention to moldy odor. Excess water and moisture will cause mold to develop in your home. If you smell a moldy odor, call us to get professional help.
Have you noticed any of these issues in your home? If so, you should call our office immediately. Delaying is only going to give your water bill time to increase significantly. The water supply to your home should be turned off so the leak can be repaired. We’re here to help. Our technicians have trained extensively to ensure that they can find and fix tricky leaks better than anyone.
We’re not going to waste time because a leak means you’re losing money every second. Call our office so we can help you fix this problem.